Jeffersonville is a village in the town of Cambridge, Vermont, United States. The population was 568 at the 2000 census.
The village was originally called Cambridge Center, the name was changed to Jeffersonville in 1827 to honor Thomas Jefferson. The village was incorporated in 1897.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.8 square miles (2.1 km²), all of it land.