Reardan is a town in Lincoln County, Washington, United States. The population was 571 at the 2010 census.
Founded in 1882 and platted in 1889, Reardan was named for Central Washington Railroad engineer C.F. Reardan. Reardan was incorporated on April 14, 1903.
The town is home to the elementary/middle/high school serving the Reardan-Edwall School District, covering over 360 square miles (930 km2) in Lincoln and Spokane counties. The slough north of town, known as Audubon Lake, is well known among birders as a busy stop on the Pacific Northwest flyway and features public facilities for viewers. A Hutterite colony settled in the area in 1961.