Tekoa is a city in Whitman County, Washington, United States. The population was 778 at the 2010 census.
Tekoa was first settled in 1886 by David A. Huffman and George T. Huffman. The townsite was platted in 1888 and was named after the Biblical town.
Tekoa was incorporated in 1889 with just under 300 people. By 1910 the population had swelled to 1,694. Over the next 60 years, Tekoa began a long decline as mechanized farming and the automobile age came into being. By 1990 the town had fewer than 750 residents. During the 1990s the town increased in popularity and the population rose to 826 at the 2000 census.