Lamb's Ears

143 106th Ave NE
Bellevue WA 98004
Reviews
{{::location.tagLine.value.text}}

Sponsored Topics


See a problem? Let us know!
<p>Lamb's Ears has been operating in Bellevue since 1999, but moved to its current location on 106th Avenue, NE in February of 2010. It is a children's boutique, mostly featuring European-style clothing. According to the manager, about 60 percent of its product is designed for infants to 6-year-old toddlers and the remaining 40 percent for 8-14 year olds.</p>