This has become my exercise studio, my place to reconnect with my body, and my community/ #tribe! I had visited a few yoga studios before Hot Feet and while I respect their process, their process...
- Mon: 5:30am-7am, 8:30am-10am, 4pm-8pm
- Tue: 5:30am-7:30am, 8:30am-10am, 4pm-8:30pm
- Wed: 5:30am-8am, 11:30am-12:45pm, 4:30pm-8pm
- Thu: 5:30am-6:30am, 8am-9:45am, 11:45am-1:15pm, 3:30pm-8pm
- Fri: 5:30am-7:30am, 8:30am-12:45pm, 3:30pm-6:45pm
- Sat: 8am-2pm, 4:30pm-6pm
- Sun: 8:30am-12pm, 3:30pm-6:30pm
See a problem? Let us know!
So 10 months later I'm still pleased with Hot Feet. Hot Feet has a variety of classes and teachers and a flexible schedule. Bring iced water, yoga mat, towel, and your positive energy! Thank you...
Hot Feet is great! As a full time working mom, it has been a blessing to have a great, non-judgemental place to work out. They have great hours, good instructors, and a fun and inviting atmosphere.
GREAT People - Anyone will feel right at home. Stretch & get moving - plenty of variety & times... instructors = amazing. They all care - to make You the best YOU. Show up, they make the rest happen.
Getting a Hot Feet membership is the best thing I have ever done for myself!!! The X21 class is a sweaty cardio workout in a heated studio that is done in 21 minutes- so there is time to get a...