Thorp is a census-designated place (CDP) in Kittitas County, Washington, United States. The population was 273 at the 2000 census.
The Thorp area was first settled in the late 1870s by Milford Thorp and his family. The current town site was settled by the Newman family in 1878. A post office was established at Thorp in 1890 and in 1895 a plat of the town site was filed by John M. and Sarah Isabel Newman.
Thorp is located at 47°4′5″N 120°40′22″W / 47.06806°N 120.67278°W / 47.06806; -120.67278 (47.068006, -120.672687).