Marsh Bellofram is a world-class instrumentation manufacturer, with powerful product support and near-flawless distribution. Its mission is to engage the current and future needs of customers with swift, professional service while providing the highest quality instrumentation products at the most competitive prices. Bellofram was originally established in the Boston area in 1953 to manufacture elastomeric rolling diaphragms. John Taplin, the founder and original owner of Bellofram, designed air cylinders, air regulators, gauge protectors (diaphragm seals) and other pneumatic and hydraulic devices using his diaphragms. In the early 1980s, Rexnord purchased Bellofram, and then in 1986 sold Bellofram to the Desco Corporation of Columbus, Ohio. Marsh Instrument Company was originally established in 1865 in Skokie, Ill., as the James P. Marsh Company. Marsh was acquired in 1988 by Desco and relocated to Hastings, Neb. to share operations with Desco s Marshalltown Instruments.