Tyler Mountain Water Company was established in July 1930, in Charleston, W.V. In 1980, Tyler Mountain Water Company began blow molding its own eight-ounce plastic bottles and opened up a brand new market when it began selling eight-ounce water to the railroad industry. In 1982, the company opened a second plant in Hazelwood, Mo., to service the railroad industry in the Midwest. In 1996, the company opened a 334,000 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility in West Paducah, Ky., relocating its fruit drink production. Licensing agreements with brand names such as Tampico and Hawaiian Punch have increased the company s sales in this expanded and diversified fruit drink product line. The company s corporate offices are located in Poca, W.V.