Coloma is a village in Waushara County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 461 at the 2000 census. The village is located within the Town of Coloma.
The Coloma area was first settled in 1849 by John Drake and a man named Stowe. Stowe stole lumber Drake left in the area when Drake had to leave due to a family illness. Stowe built a tavern with the timber, leaving Drake to build his tavern out of rough hewn logs.