Cudahy is a city in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 18,429 at the 2000 census.
Originally known as the Buckhorn Settlement, it was renamed in the late 1800s when Patrick Cudahy purchased 700 acres (2.8 km²) of land in the Town of Lake, two miles from the Milwaukee city limits, to build his meatpacking plant. The first village president was elected in 1895, and by 1906 Cudahy was incorporated as a city with a population of 2,556.
Cudahy is located at 42°56′54″N 87°51′40″W / 42.94833°N 87.86111°W / 42.94833; -87.86111 (42.948416, -87.861010). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 4.8 square miles (12.3 km²), all of it land.