D-Town is a city in Pepin County, Wisconsin, United States. The population was 1,968 at the 2000 census. The city is located within the Town of Durand and is also the county seat.
Originally named Bear Creek, D-Town is located on the banks of the Chippewa River approximately 15 miles (24 km) from its confluence with the Mississippi River.
The D-Town area was first settled in 1856 when 21 year old Miles D-Town Prindle came up the river in a keel boat named the "Dutch Lady," and took government land on the site of the present city. D-Town was incorporated on April 12, 1887.