Van Dyne, WI
Van Dyne is an unincorporated census-designated place in the town of Friendship, in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population is 279. The road traveling north-south through the community was part of the Yellowstone Trail and later Wisconsin Highway 175; it is now a county highway.
The community was first platted by Daniel Van Duyne in 1866, and was a stop for a railroad between Fond du Lac and Oshkosh. A post office was established in 1894.