Founded in 1889, Conrad Schmitt Studios creates artworks for building or architectural, historic and religious significance. The studio provides works for churches, theatres, hotels, courthouses and state capitols throughout the country. It specializes in decorative painting, stained and etched glass, murals, mosaics and statuary. The studio has won awards from Ministry & Liturgy Magazine and Building Design and Construction Magazie. Conrad Schmitt Studios is located in New Berlin Wisconsin, 14 miles west of Milwaukee.