Founded in 1954 by Leonard L. Lampert, P.E., R.L.S. as Leonard L. Lampert & Associates of Stevens Point, Wisconsin, the firm merged in 1984 with W.L. Lee & Associates of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, to become Lampert - Lee & Associates.
Throughout its history, the firm has been engaged in land surveying, platting, subdividing, planning, civil engineering, municipal engineering, agricultural and environmental engineering, construction management, building design, fire investigation, and agricultural engineering for the cranberry and potato industries. Consulting services are provided to clients in Wisconsin, across the nation, and worldwide.