Henderson is a town in Mason County, West Virginia, United States, at the confluence of the Ohio and Kanawha Rivers. The population was 325 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Point Pleasant, WV–OH Micropolitan Statistical Area. The town was incorporated in 1893 and named for Samuel Bruce Henderson, who owned the townsite at the time.
Located near Henderson is the General John McCausland Memorial Farm, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.
Henderson is located at 38°49′59″N 82°8′14″W / 38.83306°N 82.13722°W / 38.83306; -82.13722 (38.833035, -82.137216).