Iaeger is a town in McDowell County, West Virginia, USA. The population was 358 at the 2000 census. Iaeger was incorporated in 1917 and named for Colonel William G. W. Iaeger, whose son, Dr. William R. Iaeger, had a plat of the present town made about the year 1885.
Iaeger is located at 37°28′1″N 81°48′31″W / 37.46694°N 81.80861°W / 37.46694; -81.80861 (37.466932, -81.808541).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2), all land.