Lusk is a town in Niobrara County, Wyoming, United States. The population was 1,447 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Niobrara County. The town was laid out in June 1886 by engineers working on the Wyoming Central Railway. It was named after Frank S. Lusk (1857–1930), a renowned Wyoming rancher and Wyoming Central stockholder.
Lusk is located at 42°45′38″N 104°27′10″W / 42.76056°N 104.45278°W / 42.76056; -104.45278 (42.760674, -104.452729).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.0 square miles (5.2 km²), all of it land.