Biscayne Park, FL
Biscayne Park is a village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,269 at the 2000 census. Biscayne Park was developed in the 1920's by Arthur Griffing. The area was annexed by the city of Miami in 1925 but with the arrival of the Great Depression Miami gave up jurisdiction. Biscayne Park was incorporated in 1931 as the Town of Biscayne Park and in 1933 changed its name to the Village of Biscayne Park.
As of 2005, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 3,128.
Biscayne Park is located at 25°52′55″N 80°10′51″W / 25.88194°N 80.18083°W / 25.88194; -80.18083 (25.881972, -80.180868). According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.7 km²), all land.