Burlington is a village in Calhoun County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 405 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Battle Creek, Michigan Metropolitan Statistical Area. The village is located within Burlington Township on M-60.
Burlington was platted in 1842 and incorporated as a village in 1869.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.7 square miles (1.9 km²), all land.