Norman Township is a civil township of Manistee County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,676 at the 2000 census.
There are no incorporated municipalities in the township. There are a couple of unincorporated communities:
Norman Township was formed in 1911 and named after Ed Norman. Ed Norman was a surveyor and estimated, bought and sold timber and cut a lot of it himself. He located here about 1897 and the second year, E. G. Filer, who owned the standing timber donated the school house. Ed Norman and his wife Elizabeth had 16 children.