Morrison is a town in Noble County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 636 at the 2000 census.
Morrison, OK is located in the Cherokee Outlet, which was created for the Cherokee Nation in 1835. The Outlet was opened to non-Indian settlement by the Cherokee Strip Land Run in September 1893. The Morrison community emerged in 1894 on land that was once the Osage tribe's hunting grounds.
Roselda Morrison, wife of James Morrison, owned the land upon which the town emerged. Nearby, a man named Autry (for whom the township was named) built a store, which received a postal designation as Autry in 1893. James Morrison had purchased the store, and the post office was redesignated Morrison in February 1894. Morrison donated forty acres for a town, which was surveyed and platted in August 1894. The community incorporated on August 13, 1894.