Lexington is a city in Morrow County, Oregon, United States. The population was 263 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Pendleton–Hermiston Micropolitan Statistical Area.
Lexington was named by early settler William Penland for his hometown of Lexington, Kentucky. Lexington post office was established in 1885. The city was incorporated in 1903, and had a population of 185 at the 1910 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.1 km²), all of it land.