Moore Township is a civil township of Sanilac County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2000 census, it had a population of 1,262.
The first permanent white settler was James Minard, who arrived in 1860. Martin Moore followed in 1864 and became the first supervisor when the township was organized in 1865.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the township has a total area of 36.3 square miles (94.0 km²), all land.